Iavor Rangelov is Global Security Research Fellow at the CSHSRU at the Dept of Int’l Development, LSE, and Co-Chair of the London Transitional Justice Network (LTJN). He provides core support to Mary Kaldor in managing the programme. His own research focuses on international justice and transitional justice as part of the ‘Rules’- component of the programme.
- Dayton, 20 Years Later: Reconciliation in the Former Yugoslavia?
- From Hybrid Peace to Human Security: Rethinking EU Strategy towards Conflict
- Special Issue – Law, Justice and the Security Gap: Introduction
- Special Issue – Law, Justice and the Security Gap: Justice as a Security Strategy? International Justice and the Liberal Peace in the Balkans
- Civil Society and Transitional Justice in the Balkans: Three Models of Interaction
- Civil Society Dialogue on Transitional Justice in East Africa and the Balkans: Conference Report
- Democracy or Stability? European Approaches to Justice in Peace and Transitional Processes
- The Handbook of Global Security Policy
- Nationalism and the Rule of Law: Lessons from the Balkans and Beyond
- Unjust Disorder? Impunity and Insecurity in Post-2001 Afghanistan